Brian,
I bought mine today and got one for a pretty wealthy guy that is a friend of my husbands. He's a cancer survivor, just finished treatment for colon cancer about 18 months ago, and he is an avid diver. He does two fundraisers a year through his dive club, diving for a cure, and he is a huge fan of Lance Armstrongs. I know he is going to go crazy over this tshirt and want to buy more.
You should think about sending one to each cancer treatment center on that top 50 list, with all information on how to purchase one, and ask them to display it in the waiting room. I know if I had seen it when I was at radiation or an office visit I would have bought one as quick as possible.
Minnie

SCC Left Mandible. Jaw replaced with bone from leg. Neck disection, 37 radiation treatments. Recurrence 8-28-07, stage 2, tongue. One third of tongue removed 10-4-07. 5-23-08 chemo started for tumor behind swallowing passage, Our good friend and much loved OCF member Minnie has been lost to the disease (RIP 10-29-08). We will all miss her greatly.