Hi,
It is a dreary day - I left work early (for ME for once!) to get a jump on the Big Feast preparations. I love putsying around the house when it is raining and gray - such a comforting feeling.
And TOM IS AT WORK - so I have the house alone for the first time in what seems like forever! I get lots more done when I'm alone...

Kirk - you are so right about the sick people in the hospital! I recall so vividly our first day at chemo - I felt so strongly that WE DID NOT BELONG THERE! I shudder to think he'll be admitted for as long as they are talking; I suppose they know what they are doing, and perhaps he'll have a private room, which will make it better.

This is going to be a most meaningful Thanksgiving; I want each of you to know how grateful I am that you came into our lives. The past few months were easier because of you. As I bow my head in thanksgiving for all the blessing God has bestowed on us, I will be thinking of you.
I pray each of you has a safe and joyous celebration in your homes with your family and freinds around you. For those abroad who don't celebrate our special day, remember that we'll be thinking of you, too!
Love
Nicki

Nicki, wife of Thomas
dx July 2004, SCC, Stage 4 Tonsil. Tx begun 8/4/04. Cisplatin/Xeloda x 4; IMRT 7 wks, 8/7 - 10/25/04 Modified Radical Dissection (right), Selective Dissection (Left) 12/10/04.