Anne-Marie 07

Welcome to the group no one wants to "have to be a part of" with the most compassionate people you will ever meet. Colleen said it right ..this is a safe place. You can do this. I am fairly new to all this too and I am a young mom of 5..you can do this and your daughter ..she will be amazing through all this , they surprise you and you will find strength in each other. I know it sounds crazy and my kids were one of my biggest fears......they can do this and so can you .....my motto " One day at a time and some days one moment at a time and all things are possible " In the begging it is all so overwhelming and your mind races and you think the worst and you dont know where to begin or remember things and it just all so much ,,,Take a breathe ..we are all here , really we are. Life will change and it wont be easy , but worth it in the end when you can say you did it and you are cancer free ! I say you cant help the hand you are dealt ....but you can play the cards. So my hugs and thoughts go out to you are your family. Also you need all the support you can get and if you and the ex are friends and he wants to be there.... maybe you should let him, just make it clear that that is what you need support and a friend! Agian you always have us ! I know you can email me anytime..my cancer was of the tongue so I dont know your treatment, but I know your fears.

Sharlee

Sharlee
35 year old Female Non smoker, very occasional alcohol ..Scc T1N0M0,partial glossectomy and left neck disection ,2/9/07 No rad deemed ness. 4/16 tonsillectomy ..Trimengenial Neuralga due to surgery