Anne Marie,

Get use to that hose up the nose thing, we all get it and many many times but you will get use to it. I even look forward to it compared to other things they have done to me!!!.

You CAN"T let it run it's course because that means almost sure death and we've been told not a pleasant one either. There are no mircles around the corner and we all have endured the Tx and are here to tell you it's ruff stuff but 7 months out and I am thankful that medical science has at least progressed this far in the Tx of this deadly desease.

So join us and become a winning percentage. Each of us helps the next person and eventually we all will enable science to beat this and all cancers.

David

Age 58 at Dx, HPV16+ SCC, Stage IV BOT+2 nodes, non smoker, casual drinker, exercise nut, Cisplatin x 3 & concurrent IMRT x 35,(70 Gy), no surgery, no Peg, Tx at Moffitt over Aug 06. Jun 07, back to riding my bike 100 miles a wk. Now doing 12 Spin classes and 60 outdoor miles per wk. Nov 13 completed Hilly Century ride for Cancer, 104 miles, 1st Place in my age group. Apr 2014 & 15, Spun for 9 straight hrs to raise $$ for YMCA's Livestrong Program. Certified Spin Instructor Jun 2014.