I'm not upset with anyone its just territory uncharted. I spoke with my oncologist today and she insisted that from the day it is over I will start healing. She said by the time July rolls around ( when I have to go back to work) I'll most likely at the very least be able to talk without having my tongue be in pain.
It's funny how you kind of prioritize things on your life subconsciously because you have no choice.
I could care about eating normally again. I've grown quit accustomed to looking at eating in the same way I look at putting gas in my car. If in a month I can talk, my tongue will be in less pain and I can work at getting my singing voice back I'll be fine.
I don't think I've lost much taste and I only have 4 more treatments to go. I can still taste the strawberry flavor of the boost shakes and the flavor of poweraide when my tongue can tolerate it. I also have very little trouble swallowing. The mornings are the worst but once I get my throat moist I'm
Good to go.
Next week at this time I'll be having my last treatment!

Taking a break from the forum for a while. Thank you so much for your support if you've been supportive.