John

Okay, from your response to Christine, your plan is to keep worrying and worrying about what may happen. That usually does not work out too well, but it is a popular one. I have to give your credit for your remarkably candid self assessment of your ability to implement a healthy mental strategy. And there is lots and lots to worry about.
Radiation is the gift that keeps on giving. When we talk about the 3 to 4 weeks after radiation, it usually means that the fatigue, the nausea, all the pain that we associated with the radiation continues after the radiation and sometimes intensifies. Plus suddenly you are not seeing a doctor every day and there are all these symptoms - could the cancer be coming back already? Maybe you will never be able to sing again? You can worry about all these things and more.

Or you could get a grip on yourself, realize that being [quote]in pain, constant pain for 3 months before my surgery, then I was in worse constant pain after my surgery, then when I healed from that everything went backwards and I'm in constant pain again[/quote]is pretty much par for the course and not only unremarkable but actually pretty good.

As far as motivation to get your life back, you could take a look at what Christine has been through - and what she does now. She even has sympathy for you.
Charm

65 yr Old Frack
Stage IV BOT T3N2M0 HPV 16+
2007:72GY IMRT(40) 8 ERBITUX No PEG
2008:CANCER BACK Salvage Surgery
25GY-CyberKnife(5) 3 Carboplatin
Apaghia /G button
2012: CANCER BACK -left tonsilar fossa
40GY-CyberKnife(5) 3 Carboplatin

Passed away 4-29-13