Thanks again for everyone's suggestions, advice, and concerns. My sister has had the nose feeding tube for 4 days but was still having a hard time getting nutrition down...nauseua and diarrea ... only two cans of Boost a day. She saw her oncologist this morning and they will be delivering an IV drip to be inserted into her nose tube to continuously give her nutrition 24/7. She has really withdrawn into herself, and she has had to endure so much in the las 3 months. Her oncologist today said she is below average in her recovery due to lack of nutrition. One of the suggestions was to have her set a goal everyday no matter how small. She did walk into the TV room and sit with everyone for about 10 minutes , which given the last few days is a very big deal.

I am so happy for this web site. I see her like she's been the last few days, and I become alarmed (not expresed to her). It does comfort me when I hear all of you say that you do get better and I keep telling her that you all have been through it and it does keep getting better. She just kind of looks at me right now in disbelief. It just does me good to come to this site and get encouragement for her and for me. Thank You. frown