Thanks Amy and Gary for the info. I agree with you Amy. I'm not a doc and have no idea who does and doesn't need these types of meds but I will say it seems that they are so freely offered without the doc getting to know the patient. Thus later comes the lack of proper monitoring, and many times over time a person changes as well as chemical make ups change as well per medicine changes ect. This can lead to trouble down the road. For me I like to atleast see if I can deal with what is in front of me with the help of my friends and family. This forum is like an anti anxiety med as well as an anti depressant. It also works as fast. And their are no side effects. Please I mean no offense to anyone. I was presribed an antidepressant a few years ago by my PCP and it helped. I was indifferent towards everything. Problem was I didn't want to be indifferent I wanted to have real feelings and deal with them. I figured out how to do that and have been very grateful that I didn't give up on myself to quick. Good luck trt , I hope you find what it is that you need. I'll be praying for you to get what you need. Lee

Lee, age 33, stage 4a, T2N2bM0, Tumor left tonsil (removed), 2 left side nodes removed (poorly differientiatied)total of 3 nodes involved. Treatment IMRT x33/ 2x Cysplatin completed. Good Health and Good Help to you.
Lee