I decided to share this with the OCF group to see if there might be other survivors who have been unlucky as I have to deal with Covid symptoms. I am a 3 time cancer survivor but my most recent occurrence was in 2020 when I discovered an unusual rough area on the right side of my tongue. My doctor at the time was not convinced and had me wait an additional 6 weeks. Glossectomy followed and due to the depth and size my OS(different doc than the diagnosing) recommended a neck dissection. My previous treatment was with cisplatin and 35 rads 10 years ago. It was not a popular decision for me knowing I would have issues having already had radiation on my neck.
I have been feeling very stiff, sore, achey, and even swollen. I do have numbing in the lower jaw anyway but it seems Covid has increased the intensity of the symptoms.
Has anyone found themselves in a similar situation?
I find I go immediately to "cancer is back" rather than react more reasonably in most situations.
Thanks for anyone who feels comfortable sharing their experience.

63 years old
Nona to Alora, Emery, Ilyana, Harper, Nolan, & Rory. Yogini since 2012. Namaste.

Diagnosed 10/5/20 Oral Cancer/ RT side of tongue SCC Stage I Partial Glossectomy 10/23/20 Right Neck Dissection 12/4/20 Clear Nodes
BOT SCC 1/18/11 Stage IV N3 M0 HPV+ Port2/18/11
Treatment start 2/22
CISplatin 2rnds, Rads:35 treatments
July 12 doctors' deemed me cancer free-port out July 18.
Non-smoker, was a light-drinker No drinking since diagnosis