FYI: The "Volcano" is the gold standard for Vaporizers and my friends in New Mexico and California where marijuana is legal for cancer patients (on the state level- Feds can still bust them but new administration is not big on persecutions under the guise of prosecution)swear by it. Even their non cancer friends shun joints now is favor of vaporizing. Until the statute of limitations run, my official story is that I just watched them while visiting. Funny they had asked me if anybody on OCF was aware of how much vapor instead of smoke could help handle nausea from radiation and chemo. Until this post, I had to tell them no. Thanks Eric for broaching a very controversial issue especially since California has now ruled pot to be a potential carcinogen if smoked and will require warnings on their medical marijuana patients.
PS DavidCPA, the number one reseller of Volcano vaporizers is in Florida with prices so good, my friends in California and New Mexico ordered from him. Oh, the party line is that the vaporizers are for herbal remedies and vaporizing essential oils as in homopaethic remedies. talk about alternative treatment

65 yr Old Frack
Stage IV BOT T3N2M0 HPV 16+
2007:72GY IMRT(40) 8 ERBITUX No PEG
2008:CANCER BACK Salvage Surgery
25GY-CyberKnife(5) 3 Carboplatin
Apaghia /G button
2012: CANCER BACK -left tonsilar fossa
40GY-CyberKnife(5) 3 Carboplatin

Passed away 4-29-13