Thanks for the luck! I feel ten times lighter today. The oral surgeon took a panaramic x ray and said that I do have bone loss in my jaw but I do not have osteoradionecrosis! I will have to have the loose tooth pulled after twenty HBO tx and ten after. The tooth next to it is questionable also. I had six root canals and crowns put in last year.(Lots of credit card action and fighting with dental insurance!!!) So I go today for a consult with the hyperbaric people and we go from there. I am glad that I dont need jaw surgery , at least not yet. And I did learn that after 30 HBO tx, that is all I will need because there is not any evidence that more is helpful. Thanks for all your input. My family doesnt understand my angst. After ten years of being relatively "Ca Free" I was having anxiety about what is going to be next.
Maria

Maria 33 when diagnosed with SCC, partial glossectomy with skin graph from thigh,rt side nodes removed,ten nodes positive, PEG, 30 RAD tx, 1998. Scans clean.30 HBO tx-Massive dental work 07-08, ORN present 2009.