i know one always wants to know the whys and what fors when something goes wrong, esp with our health

but i am curious ....

not thinking anyone will have the answer but if you have thoughts opinions insight or whathaveya post away smile

my cancer tumor was found in the sinuses. i read this is rare.

then i was watching a show that links fungus to cancers ... and they spoke of the fungus spores in our environments...

in our house we had our water heater leak and it damaged a wall which grew some mold on it a couple years back. i had it checked by an inspector and he said it was not a harmful type of mold and it would not get worse than it was, it was just from drywall getting wet.... to wash it with bleach and not worry ...

because it was in a nonobvious location (dont see it unless you look for it - it is in the closet with the hot water heater and just a small area of the one wall) we left it and have never replaced the drywall there ....

now i am wondering if the spores from this being breathed in for a couple of years caused this problem ...

just in case, i am asking hubby to replace the drywall there this weekend because IF it could be what caused my problems then it could be affecting the rest of my family silently too and i am not taking that chance.

as i said, i have no clue if this could even remotely be related to my health issues but not taking a chance with anyone elses health now that i have heard it could do it...

Rita - Age 44
wife, mother of 4 - ages 3,16,21,24 & grandma to 1
(R upper) Maxillectomy 8/8/08 - UW / Seattle, WA.

===============================

"Those who think by the inch and speak by the yard, should be kicked by the foot."