Hey everyone thanks so much for your replys...

Jeff thanks for replying, but no i was talking about a false negative, my Rad Dr and the Dr who reads the films both gave me the all clear with a negative scan result, then my ENT finaly got a copy of my films and didnt like what she saw she is the one who told me it wasnt really clear and that she wanted a follow up scan. So i got a negative but it was a false negative...like a teaser

Eileen, your so sweet, yeah it was that long ago, but my Rad Dr considered it a negative and wasnt overly worried it is my ENT who only just got to see the films...(my bad i forgot to request a copy get sent to her) i suppose it's better to make sure it's just awful to get an all clear then have it snatched away...so soon too.

Tom thanks bunches for writing, it is good to read others have had areas show up who go on to get an all clear, i guess your right it is early and i was warned something could show up just wasnt expecting it...kind of...

Jim good to read you again hope your well, one month down 11 to go right...i love the attitude, pma boost.

I have been told i will now have 6 month pet scans until i'm all clear for 3 years thats keeping an eye on it i guess.

Hey and last night i had the best night in ages too...i had the very first post treatment night when i had some saliva, it was amazing to swallow by my self (no glass of water) and have something to swallow, i'm still over the moon about that, and i have been checking all day that it's really real and still there...nuts right.

thanks again everyone...Debz

Age 40 Diagnosed with stage 4 SCC tongue, sept 07 started 35 radiation treatments and 3 chemo Had my first follow up PET - got the all clear 17th April 2008.
26th Had my PEG tube removed...eating almost everything. Was hard but learned to eat without saliva, it's so good to chew and swallow food!