Hey all, long time no write.

Some may know some may not but ooo way back in april i got my first negative pet scan result and was over the moon (of course) well i went to see my ENT Dr and talked over the results she did the usual scope ext and liked what she saw so much she said she didnt need to see me for 3 months (i was thrilled i know the longer the time the better we are) then i get a call from her she had just recieved a copy of my scan she said she had reviwed it and wasnt happy, that i had a patch on the left side of my mouth and face, and although it looked like it could be pooling, the dye had just been attracted to saliva but there was still a chance that it was something more.

I am now waiting on the date they want me to get another pet scan done, the thinking is if it looks the same as the last one then its something more if its either diferent or isnt there then it's nothing to worry about....man these are going to be a couple of long months for me, i am of course very worried. Did any one else get and thing like that?

thanks for reading Debz

Age 40 Diagnosed with stage 4 SCC tongue, sept 07 started 35 radiation treatments and 3 chemo Had my first follow up PET - got the all clear 17th April 2008.
26th Had my PEG tube removed...eating almost everything. Was hard but learned to eat without saliva, it's so good to chew and swallow food!