I was just thinking about everyone and had a few minutes. My little boy has proven to be quite the time taker. It has been over a year since I started treatments and 5 months since my clear scan and I feel really good. I'm getting ready to go out and try to make my 2 mile running goal. I hadn't ran in 15 years and after just 4 runs I am at 1.8 miles. Obviously I am in much better shape than I was even before my cancer dx. Not nearly as big and muscular but now a lean and sculpted fighting machine. Ha Ha. I was just thinking about the times we spent together over the past year and wanted say hello to everyone and that I have kept everyone in my thoughts and prayers. I've committed myself to walk the full twelve hours in our relay for life this year. I'm confident I can do this. Not bad after the past year. I am truely blessed and humbled by my 2nd chance at life. Many Thanks and I pray for health and help for all. Hopefully one day soon I will make the big changeover to broadband and I can visit more often. The way it is now it's an event just to check my e-mails. I hope everyone has a peaceful day. Lee

Lee, age 33, stage 4a, T2N2bM0, Tumor left tonsil (removed), 2 left side nodes removed (poorly differientiatied)total of 3 nodes involved. Treatment IMRT x33/ 2x Cysplatin completed. Good Health and Good Help to you.
Lee