Everyone,

This is a sample email if anyone would like to forward this info.

You would have to edit it to remove my personal info, but hopefully, it can be a start:

Dear friends,

The Sunday News Magazine, Parade and The Case Foundation are hosting a Charity donation Challenge. The charities that have the MOST PEOPLE DONATE will get an extra $50,000 from the Case Foundation. I believe it is only the top 4 that get the $50,000, so we need everyone's help. This challenge ends on JANUARY 31, so time is of the essence. Please forward this to as many people as you can.

I'm asking you to support The Oral Cancer Foundation. It is a great organization that is run basically by one man (with the help of a scant handful of volunteers and one webmaster) on a shoestring budget. He really needs help so he can continue to educate people about oral cancer and save lives. When my daughter Heather was dying of oral cancer, the OCF web site was my lifeline. They are truly fantastic people.

This is a great cause. Please pass this on and get as many people as you can to donate - the minimum is $10 and it is the NUMBER OF PEOPLE THAT DONATE THAT COUNTS, so $10 is fine. You can make a BIG DIFFERENCE for just $10.

To donate, go to:

http://www.networkforgood.org/pca/Badge.aspx?BadgeId=110252

You can pay with a credit card or PayPal.

From the bottom of my heart I THANK YOU!

Rosemary Michael

Was primary caregiver to my daughter Heather who had stage IV base of tongue SCC w/ primary recurrence. Original diagnosis August 21st, 2002. Primary recurrence March 18th, 2003. Died October 6th, 2003.