I have been having alot of issues with my lips the past two to three months, in particular my bottom lip. It's beyond any type of chapped lips, this hurts and is getting to be a problem. They will start to feel perfectly fine and then it seems to start all over again with the burning, small blisters and sore areas, etc. I should own stock in vaseline intensive care lip therapy. I didn't have these issues until January, after we took a ski trip. About two days after we got home my lips swelled up like a balloon and after some steroids, etc., they went down. Took about three to four weeks and they started to feel better..............then they would swell up again...............start to feel better. It's really strange. My bottom lip is always sore, red and has kind of a burning sensation. Anyone else experience this?

SCC Left Mandible. Jaw replaced with bone from leg. Neck disection, 37 radiation treatments. Recurrence 8-28-07, stage 2, tongue. One third of tongue removed 10-4-07. 5-23-08 chemo started for tumor behind swallowing passage, Our good friend and much loved OCF member Minnie has been lost to the disease (RIP 10-29-08). We will all miss her greatly.