I thank you so much for ALL of your suggestions. I am going to try some or ALL of them..I had my surgery Feb 14, 2004. This is my 3rd fight with CANCER. This is the worst out of them all, of course. I just don't understand why my mouth WILL NOT open up. I mean they made me a jaw to replace the one that they took out, you would think that I would be able to use that DAMM thing. It only makes sense to me.....I have asked and begged my team of Doctors to only get the same ole answers,,,,it just takes time...But then I think HOW MUCH TIME??? It has been over a year and YES I am doing 400 times better than I was this time last year,,,but I want to do ALL that I can to recover to the best that I am able to. I don't think that is being ignorant. I have been to a speech therapist who was more interested in all that was done to me than anything else. I was the one that was telling her about things that I had come up with to help myself. I went to 3 different ones,,,,,I learned the most from others like you on here. They were not that much help for me. I want off this PEG. I know that there has to be a way for me to eat. Just has to be a way. I miss food so so much. It has been over 2 years since I have had anything that I could call a meal. My Doctor's tell me that I should be eating by now,,,,WELL Okay but how? Tell me how to do it. I can't open my mouth wide enough to even put anything in there. Then once it is in there what do I do with it. LOL. I have tried with puddings, watered down, nothing. They just lay in my mouth. Then when I try to push it on down with water or milk, LOL,, talk about a mess!! I choke almost to death....It is very very scary for me as well....I have come so far for this to be it....It just can't be it...I refuse to accept that I will never eat again....I just refuse to accept this.....Keep those suggestions coming....I need all that I can get.....Thank you....Miss Vicki.....