Brian,
I know you haven't had a chance to be in touch with me because of your busy schedule so I thought I would send you an e-mail.
The results of my neck dissection was negative Squamous Cell Cancer, but positive for thyroid cancer. 28 lymph nodes were removed. I now need to have my thyroid removed in January. My concern is my doc. said I do not need radiation because my lymph nodes were clear. What is your feeling aboout that.
Also, I have a lesion on the roof of my mouth that my doc is aware of. He seems to think it looks like an irratation, but he is watching it. I have had it for over a month. It feels like it is getting larger. I am insisting on having another biopsy. I feel so hyper sensitive when it has to do with anything in the Oral Cavity. I feel like I am on a mission.
Having been diagnosed with Oral Cancer in October has made it very difficult for me to focus on anything else. I see things so differently now.
I hope you are feeling well.
I am still waiting for the donation envelopes to arrive. I really would like to help in anyway I can.
Rosalie

Rosalie