Miss Vicki
Well I wont say it will all be OK tomorrow, because it wont, I would like to say that with your strengh it will be better one day. OK not soon and not without a lot more grit and determination on your part. Now before you say you cannot do this, just stop and think WHAT you have done, you have took more over the last five years than most people ever deal with in an entire lifetime, it's not fair I know that, but life aint fair, but to me you are a hero, when my treatment path gets hard, I think of what you have dealt with and I grit my teeth and get on with it, so for all your new family and friends here at OCF you HAVE to keep going. I need you here and I know I'm not alone in that thought. I wish I was able to get to Vegas and meet with you but that is not to be this year, so NEXT year had better be the target for BOTH of us. I am saying a special prayer for you that you may see some light at the end of a very long tunnel..
Sunshine... love and hugs
Helen

SCC Base of tongue, (TISN0M0) laser surgery, 10/01 and 05/03 no clear margins. Radial free flap graft to tonsil pillar, partial glossectomy, left neck dissection 08/04