Thanks Mark!

This is EXACTLY the kind of simple thing I want to avoid overlooking.

With so many Drs, (as part of the team), it spreads the responsibility and sometimes, it's easy to fall into the ever-human-trait of thinking "someone else will take care of it"...

It reminds me of another SIMPLE oversight I learned of recently: I decided I wanted to have my tumor checked for possibly chemo agents that are effective against it specifically. Unfortunately, since it was frozen by the surgeons path team, it destroyed the effectiveness of this type of testing and virtually destroyed my chances of using this amazing technology!

http://www.rational-t.com/about_us/about_rt.htm

Oh, well...Guess that's the good news...IF I ever get another tumor (recurrance) I can do that then :-P

(Let's hope and pray I never have that option)

Michael | 53 | SCC | Right Tonsil | Dx'd: 06-10-05 | STAGE IV, T3N2bM0 | 3 Nodes R Side | MRND & Tonsillectomy 06/29/05 Dr Fee/Stanford | 8 wks Rad/Chemo startd August 15th @ MSKCC, NY | Tx Ended: 09-27-05 | Cancer free at 16+ Yrs | After-Effects of Tx: Thyroid function is 0, ok salivary function, tinnitus, some scars, neck/face asymmetry, gastric reflux. 2017 dysphagia, L Carotid stent / 2019, R Carotid occluded not eligible for stent.2022 dental issues, possible ORN, memory/recall challenges.