Hi well I am back again with and update from the Mayo Clinic, Danny had his appointment today another Biopsy is scheduled for Feb 21st. The doctor says perhaps he will have to put a Trach in at that time of the Biopsy. Danny did not like that but he gave his permission only if need be and he does not want to keep it there. Also, they found something at the base of his tongue does not know why that was not Biopsied before in December. Wants to go down his throat and clean it up sees alot of things in the scans that needs attention. He seems like a doctor that wants to get to the bottom of Danny's pain and will take the time to do so. I sure hope so I really am worried he seems to not be responding like they thought he would. I guess second opinions are good to have. My question is the drug that Danny has been taking for his appetite enhancer is a steroid that body builders and atheletes use to bulk up, is this habit forming? The name of the medicine is Megace, has anyone ever taken it before. It does make him hungry but of course liquids and soft foods is all he can eat. He did put 2 pounds back on in a week. Please let me know about this because I do not here of any of you talking about this drug. Thanks Bobbie

bobbie jensen