I remember my taking my mother to a series of MRI's. She told them she didn't want to "bother" them all day so just do them all at once. She spent 2 hours, 45 minutes in the tube. I saw a 300 lb gentleman coming out sweating and swearing he would never go back in that tube. He said 5 minutes was all he could take, even after the valium. My mother said she made up a song, sung to the tune of Oh my darling. The words were something like, "In the hole...in the hole...in the hole, I go..." She was fiesty, all 50 lbs!

Danny G, I still get that strange electric current like feeling down my spine when I stretch my neck to look down. It is much more pronounced when I am standing or walking. I posted something about it a while back and was relieved others experience it. I just wish I knew how to make it go away.

Ed


SCC Stage IV, BOT, T2N2bM0
Cisplatin/5FU x 3, 40 days radiation
Diagnosis 07/21/03 tx completed 10/08/03
Post Radiation Lower Motor Neuron Syndrome 3/08.
Cervical Spinal Stenosis 01/11
Cervical Myelitis 09/12
Thoracic Paraplegia 10/12
Dysautonomia 11/12
Hospice care 09/12-01/13.
COPD 01/14
Intermittent CHF 6/15
Feeding tube NPO 03/16
VFI 12/2016
ORN 12/2017
Cardiac Event 06/2018
Bilateral VFI 01/2021
Thoracotomy Bilobectomy 01/2022
Bilateral VFI 05/2022
Total Laryngectomy 01/2023