I have the exact same issue. To be perfectly honest, for a while it was scaring the shit out of me. Carotid hardening (and issues similar) are a by-product of radiation to the artery. You can get an ultrasound for cheap and that is the best way to find out if blood flow is an issue. I just had one last month and mine is 15% blocked, which is no big deal and that isn't my problem. I still have the problem, and have talked with all my docs about it and no one can put their finger on anything. I finally went to see an otologist who made a diagnosis of benign positional vertigo, which can come and go in people, and is an inner ear problem. Considering that, that part of our anatomy got some radiation being close to the field, there could be co-factors from that causing things. I saw a cardiologist, because this is also a symptom of left ventricle insufficiency, and after a treadmill that just about proved that I am in great shape for a 98-year-old woman, he concluded that that was also not an issue. I have heard this from several individuals who have chosen just to live with it. Me, I can't go there. I want to know what the mechanism is behind this, so I am still exploring. It's amazing to me how similar dig


Brian, stage 4 oral cancer survivor. OCF Founder and Director. The first responsibility of a leader is to define reality. The last is to say thank you. In between, the leader is a servant.