I just want to put up a quick note to thank all of you for the kind words, and your efforts to let Laclede know that there are real people out here that they are helping, not just OCF. It was nice to see (and hear from) a couple of real board "old timers" again, glad you are still around and well. I can tell you that for all the money and effort that I have put into OCF over the last 4 years, it pales in comparison to what I have received in return from all of you. You have allowed me into your lives, sharing both the good and bad, given me a purposeful life when I was searching for meaning, and graced me with your friendships, even though distances may prevent us from ever meeting face to face. I would never have expected my life to have such a sense of purpose and such rich rewards. All of you make that possible for me, and I wish to thank all who have participated in the emotional riches that my life now has as a result.

Brian, stage 4 oral cancer survivor. OCF Founder and Director. The first responsibility of a leader is to define reality. The last is to say thank you. In between, the leader is a servant.