Had a real nice case worker, said she would everything she could to get him approved. But..on the other subject..had appt at UT College of Denistry in Memphis. We were told that we had to be a resident of their county to get help...heck they knew we weren't when we made the appt. Dentist said if he could he would have done surgury today, free of charge, but his hands were tied. He said it is all political, and not having a pocket of money, makes a big difference. Where are all these dentists that do charity work around here??? I am to the point of calling them all in phone book and begging for help. I am TIRED of watching my husband go through this and like no one gives a shit, because we are hard working, BROKE American's, I WILL NOT stand back and watch my husband go down any more than he has and give up on his life and our family's life.

Husband age 48, diagnosed 5/10/07 with stage 4 mouth cancer, surgury not an option, teeth removed 6/21/07, 5x wks of rad with Cisplatin 1x week for 7-8 week course starting 7/10/07. Update 02/25/08 right maxillectomy and right infratemporal fossa resection