Update:

Went to my 2nd appointment with one of my 3 ENT who did my 2nd nasal endoscopy which at the conclusion of he deemed me to not have cancer currently but could not confirm anything whatsoever. He saw and had concern about my unilateral lingual tonsil hypertrophy which he examined at length with the nasal endoscopy and by hand. He said he could not biopsy without putting me under at which point he would want to take my palatine tonsils as well which at my age has a 15% rate of hemorrhage and severe breakthrough pain for at least 7 days. My last ENT prior offered a CT scan but I have no taken him up on it, not sure if it would show anything or not.

Has ANYONE had a similar experience? Is the only answer really to wait for a lump? My mouth is an absolute mess, vascular chaos throughout, gross line alba looking formation along the cheek on my problematic side, my lingual tonsil has been inflamed on one side for four months despite antibiotics and antifungal. There is some new treatments that may offer less toxicity (DART by Dr. Ma for example) but they all REQUIRE being Stage 2 or better. My family is at ends with me, won't talk about any more now that 3 ENT has said nothing is there...im so depressed. Do I do the tonsillectomy?

Jdub