I am a new member, trying to get started. Computer skills are not great. I am dealing with oral squamous cell cancer for the 4th time, first occurrence being in 1986. Three previous treatments consisted of surgery only. This occurrence required extensive surgery in March 2022, including reconstructive surgery. Apparently some cancer remains and I am now starting radiation therapy. There has been a delay with this due to issues I had with a very heavy, tight and constricting mesh mask which made breathing almost impossible. A new mask, more open, has been made and treatment should resume in a day or two. I only had three previous treatments over 10 days ago and have had nausea, vomiting, headache and a thick sticky saliva in my mouth and throat which almost gags me. Since I am struggling with these treatments and side effects, I thought talking to someone who has had a similar experience would be helpful. I am not quite sure how this forum works. Please advise. Thank you. Sally Bouchaud

Sally L. Bouchaud