You are right, answers to any of these questions do not matter, the past is the past and the future is me getting a vaccine, it is as simple as that. For the worst, at worst I have a lot of time until. I greatly appreciate you being direct with me and it is my bad that I have not realized that answering such questions is not something you write in 15 minutes. The real reason I am asking so specifically is because I am genuinely curious about the mechanisms of the virus, but it is very selfish of me to ask for your time just because of my curiosity, when as you said there are people truly having life changing issues due to it. My curiosity can be drooled on all of the scientific work that has been done, partially thanks to the hefty contributions of Maura Gillison, but I do know how deep one can go into the rabbit hole of research, especially as a newbie, so I will not let my Dunning-Kruger naive curiosity bury me in such material, so I will just let this topic live and if you ever do have the time for answers, I will gladly read them.

I will however, ask one question just because it is something I will need to bring a decision on right now, and that is the question number 4.

4.) Also this week I am getting a booster shot of COVID, Pfizer more specifically, so do I need to wait or not? I read that the shot can be given with other vaccines, but not some like the pneumococcal vaccine, now Pfizer is mRNA and the pneumococcal vaccine is conjugate vaccine, according to hhs.gov, it groups recombinant vaccines (HPV) with the pneumococcal vaccines. So does this mean that the I should also delay my immunization due to my pfizer booster or the vice versa?

Hopefully you don't find me re-asking this offensive, but I understand if you do, so I am sorry for that. Once again, thank you for all the information you provided me with, thank you for being direct and honest. Hopefully HPV related oral cancers will be eradicated and hopefully people will make more educated decision for opting in or out the vaccines against this virus. Thanks for your contribution Brian and bringing such place as this one to life!