If you would please post some additional information about what immunotherapy she is being put on, and for what cancer, I may be able to help you some. The few that have gone all the way through FDA approvals, are actually used in multiple cancers (immune checkpoint inhibitors for instance like the ones you are seeing advertised on TV Keytruda and Optivo) so I may be of some help to you. Many more that involve different mechanisms for enhancing the immune response are still in clinical trials, but re available to patients if they are being treated at a participating cancer center in the trial. I will watch to see if you come back, and will do what I can to point you in the right direction if I cannot help you.

I sit on the immunotherapeutics oversite committee at the National Cancer Institute. That doesn't mean I have all the answers, just that I am a little more informed than others about what is out there and what is in the pipeline. If it gets too far away from H&N cancers, I may be of less help as that is my focus.

Brian, stage 4 oral cancer survivor. OCF Founder and Director. The first responsibility of a leader is to define reality. The last is to say thank you. In between, the leader is a servant.