Hi Marie!

I’m sorry you are in a position to research chemo and immunotherapy for your mother! I’m assuming she has oral cancer? Unless maybe OCF came up in one of your general Google searches? Our website is one of the busiest medical or cancer type sites with receiving more online “hits” than many bigger more we’ll known organizations. Hundreds of thousands of people read thru our forum and browse thru our main OCF site every day... quite an accomplishment for our tiny nonprofit organization!

Unfortunately our site does not have the things you’re looking for. OCF is a group of oral cancer (OC) patients/survivors and caregivers. We are not medical professionals! We simply share what we’ve experienced first hand ourselves with others. For OC, it’s not at all like one of the bigger more well known types of cancer which gets all the research money and grants for studies about things like what you’re asking about. OC is an “orphan” cancer!!! It lacks the awareness and attention of scientists and the general public. It’s one of the most deadly cancers yet it’s relatively unknown unlike “the big ones” lung, pancreatic or breast cancers to name a few.

I’m sorry we’re unable to help you. Best wishes with your continued search!

Christine
SCC 6/15/07 L chk & by L molar both Stag I, age44
2x cispltn-35 IMRT end 9/27/07
-65 lbs in 2 mo, no caregvr
Clear PET 1/08
4/4/08 recur L chk Stag I
surg 4/16/08 clr marg
215 HBO dives
3/09 teeth out, trismus
7/2/09 recur, Stg IV
8/24/09 trach, ND, mandiblctmy
3wks medicly inducd coma