Hello everyone... Just got diagnosed two days ago from CT. I am so scared!!! - will be telling my wife tomorrow. Have three kids - two in college (girls) one boy in 9-grade (really good hockey player). I can't stop crying (which is making my throat hurt more...) Going to the Board Cert ENT on Monday (Feb 3rd). So here is what the CT scan says: There is a 3.9 x 3.2 x 4.5 cm mass arising from the lateral oropharyngeal wall or the base of the tongue on the right side. The mass abuts the epiglottis and the right aryepiglottis fold. Preepiglottic fat planes are preserved. There may be extension into the tongue base best seen images 60 thru 62 of series 3. There is metastatic level 2 lymphadenopathy on the right best seen on image 56. There is a questionable metastatic level 5 lymph node in between the right sternocleidomastoid muscle and the right internal jugular vein which is best seen on image 76 of the series 3. There is a metastatic level 3 lymph node on the left best seen on image 68 of series 3 and there likely metastatic level 2 lymph nodes on the left. There is evidence of right true vocal cord paralysis. There are no pulmonary nodules. There is emphysema. (I never smoked). There are no bony lytic or osteoblastic lesions. HELP! I feel lost and failure. Anyone? Please. I appreciate all of you and your wisdom, suggestions, thoughts. I guess this would be considered stage 3, maybe???