Wow! Thank you everyone.

My mucus has decreased a lot, but I get a bit stuck in my throat that makes me vomit when my mouth goes dry. Yup I get the dry mouth, it suddenly comes on. I carry water with me wherever I go so that I can hydrate. Oh and dry mouth at night! WOW!! I'm waking up every hour, sometimes before the hour, to have a sip of water. I've tried biotene and Xylimelt, but because I can move my reconstructed tongue, the stuff just pools in my mouth or trickles to the back of my throat and makes me cough.
When I'm trying to cough to clear my throat it makes my stomach lurch and I end up being sick again. So I wanted the medication to clear the last little bit. A suction machine wouldn't work as the mucus is in my throat. Sometimes it makes my throat feel tight and that's when I gag.

With my sleeping, I'm on the sofa as I kept disturbing my husband with getting up for a drink, or coughing etc, so I tend to start off in bed with him, then move downstairs. I can keep myself propped up too, which has helped.

I gargle with warm salty water many times a day, I use my waterpik to clear my mouth, I'm hitting my 2 ltrs a day, although it is a struggle when I've been sick as my stomach gets very sensitive. I'm not hitting my calorie intake though as I keep being sick. I'm on about half of what I need. I've tried little and often, but I was sick. I tried to space breakfast, lunch and dinner out with 5 hours in between..my stomach didn't like that either. I did speak to my team and they didn't seem massively concerned, but I am seeing my SLT next week so we'll see what they say. Today I am feeling a bit better. My stomach isn't bloated and I didn't feel uncomfortable after my breakfast shake, so I'll try some chocolate milk later on.

Christine, ((huuggss) back to you. Thank you for your compliments. You've given me a much needed boost! I've just finished 2 months post rads, so hopefully by the end of January I'll be passed the rest and will keep noticing the recovery bits.

Right , I can feel a nap about to happen. Have a great day everyone.

F 39 x-smoker no alcohol
05/20/19 T4aN1/N2bM0 SCC a whopper of a tumour at 8cm long & 4cm wide
Pembro pre & post surgery
RIG
Glossectomy ND RFFR 08/13/19
RT x33
2x cispltin
So far, no evidence of disease
Now an author of a recipe book for mouth cancer patients