Hey Thankful Girl,

You're not discourahing me at all, actually it's great to read your progress and know that I'm worrying over nothing. smile
I love your idea for the massager. My husband has decided to get hunt around for one for Christmas. Hurrah.
Yesterday I had a pep talk with my speech therapist and lead nurse on my ENT team. They both said that I worrying over nothing as I'm still way ahead of progress, I'm just pushing myself a bit too much, although they understand my drive to improve. They also reminded me just how much my body has been through an needs time to heal.

My energy levels are actually quite good, although they can be better. The weather here has turned cold and wet so I'm loathe to go outside. The warmth in the house has lured my inactivity, haha.

I'm so glad you're pretty much back to normality. I think once I go back to work then it'll help. Plus I find out next week if I can have my port removed. If it goes this month I'll be so happy. I still have immunotherapy but it's once every 3 weeks for the next 30 weeks, so I'm thinking I don't need it anymore. Fingers crossed smile

Last edited by Dizz_zzey; 12-03-2019 10:30 AM.

F 39 x-smoker no alcohol
05/20/19 T4aN1/N2bM0 SCC a whopper of a tumour at 8cm long & 4cm wide
Pembro pre & post surgery
RIG
Glossectomy ND RFFR 08/13/19
RT x33
2x cispltin
So far, no evidence of disease
Now an author of a recipe book for mouth cancer patients