Hello Dream!

I'm in the STL area and went to Siteman Cancer Center for my tongue cancer. You can call and book an appointment with an ENT there. If it's cancer then you get referred to one of their surgeons. I actually went to Dr. Matthew Page at the Midwest ENT Centre because they were able to get me a next day appointment and he biopsied my tumor on the spot. My original appointment was with an ENT at Siteman but it was a month out and I wasn't willing to wait any longer to find out what the growing bump under my tongue was. So really you could call Midwest ENT, they will get you right in or wait and go to Siteman to be seen by an ENT that definitely should be able to get to the bottom of what is going on.

Laura Age 40
Tongue lesion on left side grew and was hurting in mid-August
Dx as squamous cell carcinoma on 9.18.18
Left Neck Dissection and tongue surgery, lost a fourth of my tongue on 10.1.18, tumor had grown to a T3
Margins were clear except front section of tongue margin had three stray cancer cells that were not in the tumor
Additional surgery 10.18.18 to remove another cm near where the stray cells were found
33 radiation treatments from Nov 2018 through Jan 2019