Hello,

I am Kalle a 28yr male from Germany.

Fightning since 2016 against anything strange. Went to "thousands" ENT since this time. One tonsil (left side) is a little bit bigger then the other but not really huge difference.

I have lymph nodes on the left side, many with 1,5cm (oval) biggest one is 2,4cm x 1,08cm (oval) and very deep, only visible in MRI nog in ultrasound. It is not visible when I look into the mirror, so no "lump" as many of you call it. Also under my left jaw there is one with 2,2cm x 0,9cm x 2,2cm..

Since mid 2017 I have constant little pressure on my left ear, sometimes it goes into pain for 2 days. My left face side seems to be taut. Since 2016 I have no appetite/hunger but I am still eating the same amount of things and I am continously losing weight.

Now one ENT said this red thing around your tonsil is not OK, we do a biopsy and maybe a FNP from one of the lymph nodes.

If I would be HPV16 positive, and they don´t find cancer, can they still see if I am HPV16 positive when they take this biopsy?

Thank you in advance for your help and sorry for my bad English (doin´ my best..)

BR,
Kalle

Last edited by gmcraft; 01-28-2019 06:53 AM. Reason: Removed image