Hello to anyone who maybe out there. I visited with the Dr. on 8/10 and he said that I looked to be healing normally. It is now about 5 weeks later and while I feel like the area did heal up there continues to be new lumps that are forming where my tonsils used to be.

I obtained all my records from this facility which happens to be a CCC. I was disappointed that there were several inaccuracies along the way. During my surgery the Dr. made note of an abnormal area behind the tonsil but decided to resect it along with the tonsil and there was no emphasis put on it at all. When the pathology examined the tonsils there was no mention of this abnormality, which was white and a fixed to the back of my throat. Had been there for approximately 5 months that I know of and who knows how long before that. My biopsy came back as follicular lymphoid hyperplasia and I can see that pertaining to the tonsils yet there was no word whatsoever on the white abnormality. I cannot find the microscopic picture anywhere. Just the gross and final diagnosis. I just think this would be helpful in knowing if there were any features of leukoplakia. From all I’m reading white spots without a definitive reason are labeled leukoplakia. I know this is small potatoes to what many of you are/have gone thru. It’s just I’m really bothered by feeling left out in the abyss when it comes to my situation. I have continued to have a constant scratchy throat thru all of this.

The Dr. said he spoke to the pathologist himself and that there was no dysplasia. I am grateful for that news but I would like to know what he DID see under the microscope concerning the white tissue and have it documented just incase I would need it for future reference.

Again thanks for listening. I’m just someone who likes to be informed as much as possible and I’m feeling like there is should be more information that I’m not privy too.

Take care and have a blessed day.
Tammy