Bless you! I also prefer to not eat in public. My family doesnt realize how frustrating and embarrassing it is. My soft pallette melted into the back of my throat during radiation and i go every 3 months and my ENT dr. uses a balloon type thing to try and open it back up. He has told me from day one that he is scared to operate with the fear of my food and drink coming out my nose. Well now I know what he means. I would have loved the dental implants but they say my jaw wouldnt hold up for that as I too feel these dentures are so bulky and the fact I despise FIXODENT! Haha! I really am blessed and thankful to be alive!!

Another issue that I have, is aspirating, therefore I get pneumonia frequently. I have been diagnosed with asthma and get real short of breath and raspy. The aspirating is caused from the swallowing issues.

I live in South Mississippi and i literally feel I have the BEST ENT doctor in the world and he has done everything in his power to help me.

Survivor since 2006- Stage 4 Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma with metastisis to all nodes in neck