Saw my oncologist about two weeks ago for follow up on my extreme dry mouth and throat. He told me of a new prescription medication manufactured in Switzerland with no side effects.....except to the pocket as it is very, very expensive. It is called GelClair. He told me he would fill out the paperwork for a discount. I told him I would not qualify for low income but he wanted to send it in anyway.

About three days later I got a call from a national pharmaceutical company saying since the doctor wrote that my case was severe they called the manufacturer who told them to send me a 1 month supply with another 1 month refill. They overnighted the package and there was no cost to me at all. It is an amazing miracle !

The very thick gel comes in 1 dose packets that you mix with 1 to 2 tablespoons of water. I have a very small mouth so I mix it in the morning in a small container and can use it three times a day. Although I have not needed it more than twice a day. It tastes like black licorice to me. I have never had so much relief from the burning and pain! So, this two month supply will last me six plus months ! It can't get any better than this !

If you are experiencing a dry, burning mouth and throat please check with your oncologist about ordering this product.

If you need more info, let me know.

Last edited by Jo in NC; 02-23-2017 11:01 PM.

Sept 2002 Rt breast cancer no chemo or radiation.
March 2015 Rt tonsil cancer - walnut size lump rt side neck.
March 2015 Scan, biopsy confirm
March 2015 Port, G tube placed, 10 teeth removed.
July 2015 completed 5 chemo/35 radiations
Sept 2015 Cat Scan all clear
July 2016 G tube, port still in place
Ive had Thyroid "graves disease" and Lupus for many years.
4 kidney stone surgeries past 3 mo with over 100 stones still there !

*** Update... Jo passed away 12/20/17 ... RIP Jo ***