Hello again. I am sure this has been discussed before but with 234 pages of posts to sift through maybe you all can put me in the fast lane.

I am a little over 3 months out of treatment and went to see my GP for an overdue physical. Blood work showed low TSH (0.384 ulU/ml), high B 12 (1018 pg/ml), low vitamin D (29.7 Ng/ml) and low free testosterone (5.5 pg/ml).

My GP wants to retest the TSH levels in 2 months and my urologist is putting me on a testosterone gel.

While I am over that bone rattling fatigue from treatment I get moments of intense sleepiness and just nod off. I will wake up at my desk at work or on my couch at home and don't remember falling asleep. Can't stand the cold and NOW I am getting some hair loss. I have a ton of hair but after a shower it is all over the towel and my hands. I had no hair loss during treatment except for the beard.

I don't see my oncologist and radiologist till next week for the 3 month follow up. I am no Einstien but it sounds like I fried my thyroid during radiation. The B 12 levels concern me. I had Hep C for an unknown period of time (probably a couple of decades) and was only cured in 2013. Was also a pretty heavy hitter on the bottle before quitting 5 years ago which is why I am in the mess I am in now.

I know you guys are not medical professionals but any input would be appreciated. As usual I get all twisted over this and waiting for an answer drives me batty.

Thanks

Ed

Edward, 64 yrs
7/21/2016 Dx BOT stage 4 w additional tumors neck & left lymph node
8/15/2016 began Tmt EBT w Cesplatin 1x week for 8 wks.
Feeding tube and port.
10/17/2016 finished treatment. CT still shows tissue. Dr. Says 60% chance it is scar tissue.
01/13/2016 PET Scan shows no sign of cancer.