I was able to get in to see an ENT sooner. I found him online, in my area, accepted my insurance and was with a large medical practice group - seemed reputable, qualified and stated that "oral pathology" was one of his specialties.

I sat in the chair, he asked me to open my mouth so he could take a look. Immediately he kind of did a half laugh and said "is this here waht you're worried about? I can barely even see anything". I then explained to him where it was, how my dentist wasnt concerned but thought I should have an ENT take a look as well as a second opinion. He said it was absolutely nothing to be concerned about, it wasnt cancer and that it was traume related. I feel like he looked for now more than 10-15 seconds at most. I asked him if he was confident in that without doing a biopsy and he kind of laughed again and said yes that wasnt necessary. Honestly, it made me feel like an idiot even being there!

Based on that should I go see another ENT or perhaps an oral surgeon? Or let it go because two, I presume qualified people have looked at it and told me it was "nothing"? I don't want to be paranoid about it and want to trust them but at the same time the white area / spot is still there. No change in size and no symptoms.