Sorry your going thru this discomfort. My husband finished treatment in Jan 2014 . He had lymphadema in his neck and is was really pronounced under his chin. He kept gently messaging. He saw a PT twice and she showed him how to do the message. He also ordered on line a sort of chin strap with compression. He wore it for a little while at home. He just kept messaging. I would say the lymphadema subsided with in 6 months. His neck has bulked up nicely with muscle and he only has a little bit of a turkey neck. My husband is almost at the two year mark and he looks great and feels pretty darn good. Hope u feel better soon.

Husband diagnosed 2/13 lower lip scc in situ 2 surgeries never scanned. 8 months later diagnosed soft palate scc stage 4A, tonsil and nodes involved. Hpv positive. Told by ENT small t1 tumor brought in to surgery for tumor removal and neck disection. Aborded surgery. Stage 4!! Finished rads and chemo Jan 2014. Grade 4 ORN of the maxilla, 30 HBOT , sinus surgery , maxilla surgery, buccal flap 4/2015. Doing good. 9-2015 red patch on soft palate , waiting to see.