TBH, The results are as I expected. Your initial post stated you suffer with HA and your posts were indicative of what one would expect to see on a HA forum.

I understand how you would fear oral cancer. As cancers go, H&N cancer is one of the nastiest ones.

That being said, I fully expected your results to be negative. Please take those results to heart. Everyone here would be jumping for joy had we gotten your results.

Now, seek help for the illness that is affecting you which is anxiety. Some, including myself have been affected by it. In my case, it came post treatment. I call it "scanxiety". It's fearing that that cancer will return. I sought help in the form of therapy and meds to help me deal with it. At two years out, I'm essentially free of the cancer that afflicted me and a weight has been lifted.

Myself and other members here are dealing with health issues that can bury us six feet under. You and others that suffer from health anxiety and other mental afflictions suffer the same fate above ground. Seek help for your anxiety. That's the best way to treat the physical symptoms associated with it.

Positive thoughts

Cardiac bypass 11/07
Cardiac stents 10/2012
Dx'd 11/30/2012 Tx N2b MO Stage IV HPV+
Palatine Tonsillectomy/Biopsies 12-21-12
Selective Neck Dissection/Lingual Tonsillectomy/biopsies TORS 2/7/13
Emergency Surgery/Bleeding 2/18/13
3/13/2013 30rads/6chemo
Finished Tx 4/24/13
NED Since