Are there any plans for a Burgundy OCF Cap any time soon? I say only a blue cap that says Cancer Survivor in the OCF store. Maybe I'm missing something? Or I didn't get to the right place?

The idea came to me recently while at my granddaughter's High School football game. It was a combination Homecoming and an Awareness for Breast Cancer. The whole football team had pink jerseys, the cheerleaders, dancers, Color Guard all had pink T-shirts or costumes. The Color Guard waved pink flags. The Band wore pink, and there were tables near the entrance selling pink items. Attractive young girls passed among the packed audience in the stands selling pink stuff. People in the stands were wearing pink. It was lonely in that sea of pink. And the school color was Burgundy.

So, it would be so nice to have a Burgundy cap to wear next time I go to a football game. Or to see an Awareness coming to a football game where everybody wore Burgundy to give Oral Cancer a Voice.

Anne-Marie
CG to son, Paul (age 33, non-smoker) SCC Stage 2, Surgery 9/21/06, 1/6 tongue Rt.side removed, +48 lymph nodes neck. IMRTx28 completed 12/19/06. CT scan 7/8/10 Cancer-free! ("spot" on lung from scar tissue related to Pneumonia.)