As I see it, there are two options for including the posting icon which appears on this page, left side next to your name:
1) Go to top right side of this page where you see "Welcome (your name)" and click on the drop down menu next to where it says "log out". A box appears that says "Update my mood". Here, there is no option to choose No Icon.

2) Go to "Switch to Full Reply Screen" (look down) and above the message box, to the left you will see "Posting Icon" and there is a little circle that says "No Icon". Click on that and see if it works.

Nope, doesn't work for me. I'm still smiling. But the Smiley Face strip of boxes directly across the top of the message box works for including whatever Smiley you want within the message box area. Here's the cool one: cool

Oh my Goodness! I just noticed above my name (left side) there is a "Thumbs Up" icon which I had tried previously which didn't work so now I have Two Posting icons. Have no idea how that happened, but I'm done experimenting for now.

Last edited by Anne-Marie; 09-07-2013 03:22 AM. Reason: Added "OMG, etc."

Anne-Marie
CG to son, Paul (age 33, non-smoker) SCC Stage 2, Surgery 9/21/06, 1/6 tongue Rt.side removed, +48 lymph nodes neck. IMRTx28 completed 12/19/06. CT scan 7/8/10 Cancer-free! ("spot" on lung from scar tissue related to Pneumonia.)