I have had a small knot on the right side of my neck for several years( 4-5 ?)
There are also a few tiny broken capillaries slightly above this knot. I have been concerned with the knot for many years and went to my ENT last year about it and he didn't seem concerned ,so I forgot about it .

About 8 months ago ,I felt the first of many tiny , rough bumps on my soft pallate .
3 weeks ago I looked further down my throat and notice a few tiny white bumps.
Within those weeks ,I watched the white bumps form into patches and begin to spread to the opposite side of my throat. There are also red bumps on the back of my throat and it is bright red where my throat would usually get sore but I have no pain. The bumps are spreading to the inside of my cheeks . My mouth appears more veiny looking and my left tonsil has drawn up and gotten flat.
I got ahead of myself... Before the bumps and everything I just described, I had an unusually large amout of tonsil stones . I gave myself an infection trying to push them out with the end of a make-up brush.
That is when I began to focus on my mouth more and noticed the bumps and patches. I went to my regular doctor first ,and he prescribed antibiotics. This stopped the tonsil stones but that is when I noticed the white and red patches spreading!! Can being on antibiotics spread cancer?( If it is cancer)

I decided to go to another ENt and he wanted to do a scan and to biopsy the neck. I decided to cancel the scan the week before it was scheduled and asked if I could just have a biopsy on the neck and my soft palate and throat. I am wondering if I should get a tonsillectomy ? The ENT thinks I should but I am afraid it will spread if it is cancer ! Them sometimes I think if it is cancer in my tonsils I might be better of getting rid of them! I am so scared . I barely can think of anything else . Except my husband , who has had a difficult time getting air through his nose because of small passages. This is only been a symptom for h for about 4 years. Sometimes he gets headaches but only about 2 a year. He developed staph in his nose earlier this year and needed antibiotics and a salve to clear it up but it came back again several months later. He received message again and it is gone now. Last week he developed and infection in his cuticle and had to go to the ER . The doctor lanced it and gave him more antibiotics. He doesn't seem to be healing from any of his injuries without antibiotics.
Should I get my tonsils out ? And will the doctor biopsy them if I ask him to? Or will the biopsies on my neck node and soft palate be enough for him to tell if I have cancer..??

41yr old female . Looking for answers to my symptoms.
Scheduled for a biopsy on my neck and soft palate and a tonsillectomy on9/4/13