thanks for the feedback - will still be interested in all replies. I spoke with the speech pathologist that actually was in the test room...it was a quite unpleasant conversation - loudly in the hallway outside the test room. Then saw the speech pathologist that recommended some exercises. I asked for a copy of all reports and told them we would be asking for 2nd opinion somewhere else after sinus cleared and dh gained some strength back. Hubby lost about 50 lb in 6 weeks and dehydrated along with sinus infection, took 4 tries to get peg in...endoscopic, IR, surgery, came home and tube fell out next morning...back to hospital and after much hell raisin' got his first surgeon who put the peg in. Stomach is anchored to ab wall until Tuesday. Had to laugh, I read the report tonight and one of the comments was that we were "too emotional" to hear what they had to say....I don't know...12 out of 15 days in the hospital and a tube falling out.......don't know why they would think we were a bit on the emotional side?!?!? I almost called in the flying monkeys smile

CG to H with SCC BOT T4N2cM0 dx 12/19/08, teeth removed pre-tx; Erbitux & RT-done 3/12/09, PEG 2/9/09-7/14/09; ND 6/16. Pet 6/12-no mets except lymph node in neck removed on 6/16. Chyle leak,2nd surg to repair. Dilate esophagus 4/15/10. Clear PET 12/17/10