Thanks for your replies Leslie, Anne, and Cheryl. Everything seemed to happen so fast, head still spinning. The oral surgeon that took the biopsies and removed the area plus a lot of surrounding tissue is affiliated with Creighton University�s Head and Neck Cancer Institute I just found out, so it appears he has exposure to the issues. I�ll find out what is found in the area removed, since two small needle biopsies may not be representative of the entire area, which was originally believed to be leukoplakia. Good advice on seeking a second opinion, and there is as Leslie pointed out a Cancer center at the University of Nebraska Med Center here in Omaha, thanks for that tip Leslie. I�ll talk with the oral surgeon that I started with and go from there, trying to get educated right now and you all are helping thank you for that. How aggressive is this cancer? I guess that�s a stupid question as it probably differs per case, I don�t know, I�m full of questions right now and I better start writing them down because thinking of them at 3:3o in the morning and forgetting them isn�t helping��So in your opinion this would be considered catching it early? Does that matter with this type of cancer?