Thanks for the followup, everyone. To klo, yes, I understand about your idea of overkill, I have felt the same way. I just felt that a little too much was a lot better than not quite enough. I was originally scheduled for just two rounds of induction chemo, but the ENT wanted it changed to three. And I was OK with it. Whatever it takes.

Re: the flouride trays, I don't have those and they weren't suggested by the Rad ONC. I know nothing about them, but will ask.

I have started to experience the mucositis mouth sores. Had some thrush with it last week, but got rid of that with medication. I Got the magic mouthwash today and tried it prior to evening meal. It does help. This stuff is pretty expensive. $42 for 480 ML bottle. Compound pharmacy doesn't take any insurance, although my insurance company said I can file an exception form, and they will almost certainly reimburse for it. Has anyone had experience with this? My rad ONC says he must go through a compound pharmacy in our city for this prescription.

Also, 30 ML, (three tablespoons)seems to be a BIG dosage on the Magic Mouthwash. Has anyone tried maybe 20 ML?

Thanks,
Falcon