Darn it Donna!!!! I wish this was one of the walks I was going to. This walk is being put on by a group of wonderful dental hygienists. I love seeing professionals get involved with spreading the word!

I wish you would be able to attend the walk in Andover NJ that Susan Lauria puts on. She has it every year to honor her brother who sadly passed away much too young from OC. There will be several OCF members attending. Jerry, of course Susan Lauria, Suemarie, Ray, Palmtree (Katie), Ann, Melissa who was on Dr Oz show, and several others may attend. I will be Susan's speaker this year.

This walk is always a big success. I hope anyone who is within driving distance will take this opportunity and come out to support OCF. After all that OCF gives us, we can take a few hours out of our busy schedules to help give back.

Anyone attending the NJ or Minneapolis walk has time to order the "Make Oral Cancer History" tshirts. Wearing these tshirts helps to spread the word and also makes it easy to find other fellow OCF members. The more burgundy tshirts there, the better! It makes a great visual statement when a bunch are of us are all together wearing the burgundy shirts.

Christine
SCC 6/15/07 L chk & by L molar both Stag I, age44
2x cispltn-35 IMRT end 9/27/07
-65 lbs in 2 mo, no caregvr
Clear PET 1/08
4/4/08 recur L chk Stag I
surg 4/16/08 clr marg
215 HBO dives
3/09 teeth out, trismus
7/2/09 recur, Stg IV
8/24/09 trach, ND, mandiblctmy
3wks medicly inducd coma